All content that you can find here on this website might belong to somebody else, and if possible, we included a credits note for the original creator of the content
However, most of the content you will find here is unique, posted by models who work/(ed) in our studio, in order to show all faces of the camgirls' activities while online, no matter if funny or not-so-funny :)
ChatLIVE.ro can't be hold responsible however for any legal or copyright infringements (of any nature) as this website's purpose is to entertain adult individuals.
Please also bear in mind that this website might contain adult oriented content (sexually explicit materials). If you're not an adult, please close this website immediately.
ChatLIVE's FUN website respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property very seriously, and we ask our users to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated on or through the Services.
ChatLIVE's FUN website’s intellectual property policy is to (a) remove material that ChatLIVE's FUN website believes in good faith, upon notice from an intellectual property owner or their agent, is infringing the intellectual property of a third party by being made available through the Services, and (b) remove any Subscriber Content posted to the Services by “repeat infringers.” ChatLIVE's FUN website considers a “repeat infringer” to be any user that has uploaded Subscriber Content to the Services and for whom ChatLIVE's FUN website has received more than two takedown notices compliant with the provisions of 17 U.S.C. § 512(c) with respect to such Subscriber Content. ChatLIVE's FUN website has discretion, however, to terminate the account of any user after receipt of a single notification of claimed infringement or upon ChatLIVE's FUN website’s own determination.
Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement
If you believe that any content made available on or through the Services has been used or exploited in a manner that infringes an intellectual property right you own or control, then please promptly send a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” containing the following information to the Designated Agent identified below. Your communication must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit ChatLIVE's FUN website to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ChatLIVE's FUN website to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You should consult with your own lawyer and/or see 17 U.S.C. § 512 to confirm your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.
Designated Agent Contact Information
ChatLIVE's FUN website’s Designated Agent for notices of claimed infringement can be contacted at: